top of page
Applications for Volunteer Firefighters and Support Staff
- Be 18 years of age or older. There is no maximum age
- Have a high school diploma or GED, or be working toward this credential if still in high school.
- All applicants will have a background search conducted
- All Firefighters must be of good moral character
- Must have a current Oklahoma drivers license with a clean driving record
- All applicants must pass a drug screen. We do not allow marijuana use as this is a safety sensitive work place
- Must have transportation to get to the station for calls and regular training
- Must complete a defined list of training classes within 1 year of hire date. The Department will pay for all training cost including transportation to required training classes if not available at our station.
- Live within 1o miles of our station at 40 S 427, Pryor, OK.
bottom of page